4/3/09

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart on Carson Daly Tonight!

After a nice 6 months with my head under a rock, it would appear these 3 blokes and 1 lady from New York called The Pains of Being Pure at Heart are becoming quite popular. Seems they blend vintage '80s noise rock with slick modern indie melodies, which picks up fans easier than you could shoot fish in a barrel. But in all seriousness, I'm certainly one of those fish. Their EP hooked me and the LP didn't disappoint.

But you savvy people reading this blog probably know everything about The Pains of Being Pure at Heart already, and mostly are reading this because you want to find out about Carson Daly. Right. Here you go:

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart will make their network television debut tonight on Last Call With Carson Daly! The show airs on NBC, in most markets at 1:35am / 12:35am Central Time - right after Jimmy Fallon.

Since that is way past my bedtime, I'll be setting my DVR. I suggest you do the same.

0 comments: